Follow the steps below to get you set up to go to Love Chidlren's Home this Christmas. If you have any questions, feel free to email David here.
To get yourself on the roster for this year's trip, use the link below to sign up. The application will take you 20-30 minutes to complete.
Click on this link here.
*Deadline to signup: September 5, 2017, 11:59 PM PST.
Write Your Donation Letter
Writing your donation letter is the first step to get you ready to begin fundraising.
A few tips to include in your letter:
- Why you are going.
- Dates of the trip.
- What you will be doing in country.
- And, make sure you ask for fundraising support ("I would love your financial support on this trip...")
Here is a sample letter.
Once you write, it: Upload it to your managed missions profile, get it on your phone for easy access to text, email, DM, and share it.
Please complete Self-Study One from the Excell Book (white book) asap. We won't necessarily go over these in great detail during the meeting but they are very important for you to prepare for the trip.
(If you don't have one yet, please complete step 1. Once you complete step 1, email Maria here and coordinate picking your book up from church.
Details About Love Children's Home
- 150 Children and Young Adults
- 13 Orphanages in the Network
- LCH and 10 of the other orphanages are located in Yangon, Myanmar (formerly known as Rangoon, Burma)
- Myanmar was under heavy military rule for over 6o years and recently opened its doors from political oppression in 2010.
- Obama visited Myanmar in 2012. It was the first American President to visit Myanmar in over 5 decades.